Why Are We Here?
St. Paul’s is a Christian community seeking to worship, know and serve Christ.
We asked some parishioners why they come to St. Paul’s:
- The commitment of people to work together and help others less fortunate.
- I am a lifelong Anglican.
- St. Paul’s is a warm welcoming community filled with kind people of faith who genuinely care for one another and the world around them.
- The friendliness, worship and welcoming hospitality toward new people.
- A time to focus on thanking God for all of our blessings and to pray for those in need.
- The sense of respect where all, old and young, are made to feel welcome.
- I was made to feel welcome, but not pressured.
- I came to St. Paul’s because it is a warm community for spiritual growth.
- I love the fact that one is embraced here by everyone in every respect.
- It has always been part of my life.
- I am welcomed and challenged to live my faith.
- It reminds me so much of the church I grew up in. People are so caring.