Most meaningful part of Holy Week …
The story of this week is so full of significance and meaning for us as we walk with Jesus the way of the cross that leads to the empty tomb of Easter morning. Included as we mark this holy week …
- the triumphal entry of Jesus on Palm Sunday
- the Last Supper on Thursday night when Jesus gave us the gift of the Eucharist
- the washing of the disciples feet as a reminder of the servanthood ministry we are called to
- the solemnity of the stripping of the altar as we journey with Jesus to Gethsemane
- the events surrounding his trial, mocking, being nailed to the cross and dying on that cross
- the glorious message of Easter that the tomb is empty and Jesus is alive
What is most meaningful to you in your spiritual journey about all that happens this week? And what is it about that part of the story that speaks to you as you grow in your faith and in your relationship with Jesus who was crucified, died and rose from the dead?
Share your thoughts here as we enter into a dialogue and conversation about all this week means to us. And especially this year, what is meaningful to you as we also experience Covid 19?